About Love



For the first time, perhaps we know about  someone, if we had knowing that person is interesting for us. Why I said that because meaning word by word from someone never lost and blind. Because before we gonna going steeping that process. After that we can decision our conclution about something.

Well, I’ve some experiences for sharing with other. So check it out, this is my story. One day and long time ago and very very long time till you never find. I met the women. First the sign, I think it’s normal. After communication then. She forget bringing back her glasses, simply it our comunication flowing  good as such as river. May I can’t feel believe if she  suddenly always feeling the queasy. I’am little bit surprise  about  that. You can imagine it if you someday dating with her and then she’s suddenly queasy with you. That’s unique thing seem like people thinking what going on with the women? Oh my God, maybe that trouble and you totally panic. I don’t care about that. It’s impression special moment. One event in the rain and we always comfort about it. That’s funny, we wet and cold but still fun. I remember when I pick up to the her house, I’am little affraid if her family not accepting me. I’am never give up all my heart. I don’t know about her or her family so far. The last, I’am never get in, never reach her family. She asked me to accompany buying toys for her private student. And do you know? I’ve only two thousand rupiah in my pocket. The rediculous thing I did. It’s to parking. How could I do that meanwhile she asked me to accompany to watching movie. It’s foolish by me when you don’t have enough money for walking around or watch the movie. So, whatever the next, I agree with that. I remember the first movie we’re watching past time ago. Little bit forget about the tittle of the movie but the actress who playing in the movie is Kristin Hakim.  We felt enjoy, comfortable and something new for me.  Yap, we got some visualization about our temporer relation. And then we always take and give our food each other. I loved with her corn fried rice, noodle fried rice, and much more.  Everything she made I loved it. You know why the food always feel good? Cause she made using ingredient with love, oh that so sweet, loving  someone  will respectfully can make you feel amazing.  It’s the first time for me so I’am not really know about that what’s you have to do for next? Little bit confusing  to take the part of love. 

Whatever, when someday I have  a little family I have to smiling for’em everyday no matter what is going on then. Respect and loving each other, me, my wife and my children no matter where we are? We always stick together family till the end. Always Loving  her food although she just cooking water for me. Still faith to our partner because with open minded and honest is one thing important to our relationship in the family. No emotion specialy feel angry and ego. The beautiful words for my honey. Women is pretty when she was sleeping. Sleep on your shoulder and when you huging.  Look on focus and then you can thing she look more beautiful than before. Try to take care when she feel sick. Standing to beside her. Very important to always keep smile and many more can you get then.

Get loved better than loving. Most people knew when you standing side part of the people loving someday fast or not you’ll be lost’em and she or he will be gone. Capacity of love in our heart, because loving someone process take without give, meanwhile people who loving someone always be admirer only, be guardian of love, he will get experience from process give without take. And then love  created  for creature between loving and loved that will be perfect of love.
Thank’s for everything... 

    

Komentar

Postingan Populer