Helar Run 2017


Bogor, September 10, 2017
HelarRun was been held on IPB PascaSarjana in Baranang Siang. We runned start from IPB and go to Botanical Garden goal. With range average 5 Km.
That was awesome for to day with all thing , not only about running or community but beside those I was finding someone can make me feel unconcentrate and be my focus arounding event. yes, that's you are, the blue hijab. I dont know about her but when I finished Fourth place I always stealing hide looking her. And its not make sense when was running I though first position but that wrong I got fourth place. Perhaps next time I would be number one.

So, how about that girl?
Actually I want to say Hello and taking picture with her then hopely can talking, walking around and many more, I'll do that but when I saw her taking  photo with fuck other guy and talking, trying to get phone number, shit I thought I was late. Stupid things.
If I brave I wont lost her. But its okay for experience to day.

Chrisanstory.

Komentar

Postingan Populer